Kingman Presbyterian Church (EPC) is a humble family of sojourners who have found the way to eternal life in Jesus Christ. We are proud of our spiritual heritage, our outreach to the “end of the street and the ends of the earth,” and our outlook on the future as we look forward to Christ’s return.
The Word of God is our rule for faith and practice, and our vision is to show how the Gospel of Jesus Christ can make a difference in people’s lives. In a turbulent and uncertain world, we are “A PLACE TO CALL HOME.”
We invite you to visit us on any Sunday and get to know us better.
KPC has become a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC), a denomination of more than 600 churches that subscribe to the orthodox doctrines of the Christian faith. The EPC was organized in 1980 and has recently experienced explosive growth across the United States as a result of churches like ours leaving another denomination.
The EPC subscribes to the Westminster Confession of Faith and to a document called the “Essentials.” See this list of essential beliefs of the Christian faith above under the category “Our Beliefs.”
The EPC is committed to church planting across the United States and around the world. For additional information about the EPC go to the web site at www.epc.org
- 2019-06-16 George Carey Prayer That Is Pleasing Unto The Lord
- 6-9-19 George Carey Pentecost The Devine Game Changer_1
- 2019-06-02 George Carey _Rejoicing for Prayers Received on Our Behalf_ 18:52
- 2019-05-26 George Carey The Accomplishments of Joyful Prayer 22:00
- 2019-05-19 The Joy of Partnership in Christ 22:06
- 2019-05-12 George Carey _Christian Faith Is Effective Past, Present, and Future_ 20:42
- 2019-05-05 George Carey _The Godley Power In Communion_ 15:10
- 2019-04-28 George R Carey _Water Baptism_ Fulfilling All Righteousness_ 18:24
- 2019-04-21 George Carey _The Foot Race on Resurrection Sunday_ 19:08
- 2019-04-14 George Carey _Every Church Member Is Strategic_ 24:54
- 2019-04-07 George Carey_What it means to be Planted in the House of the Lord" KPC 23:26
- 2019-03-31 George Carey _God Communicates To Us in Our Pain_ 24:14
- 2019-03-24 Keith Benton _NOW AND FOREVER_ 23:20
- 2019-03-17 _The Greast Commanment_ Grif Vautier 34:24
- 2019-03-10 George Cary God Communicates Through The Propting of The Holy Spirit 22:42
- 2019-03-03 Shephen Kelly 1st Sercice 29:32
- 2019-02-24 1st Service GOD USES PEOPLE OF FAITH TO COMMUNICATE 22:12
- 2019-02-10 1st Sevrice God Communicates Through Dreams and Visions 24:30
- God's Communications Through Open And Shut Doors Kpc 20:44
- God's Communicates Through the Desires of Our Hearts Pastor George Carey, 01/27/2019 21:21
- “The Bible: God’s Foundation For His Communication” Rev. George R. Carey 24:06
- “The Joy, Worship and Giving of the Wise Men” Rev. George R. Carey 20:15
- The Foolishness of Preaching Rev. George R. Carey 24:59
- The Light of The World Is Jesus Rev. George Carey 15:27
- The Humility, Attentiveness and Obedience of the Christmas Shepherds Rev.George Carey 18:45
- A World of Christmas Customs Childerns Christmas Pageant 20:33
- Called to Prepare the way of the LORD Pastor George Carey, 12/09/2018 27:13
- Christ’s Second Coming: Just As Certain As His First Pastor George Carey, 12/02/2018 18:09
- The Joy, Grace and Communion in Thanksgiving Pastor George Carey, 11/25/2018 22:59
- The Voice of The Lord Resounds Loudly and Softly Rev. George R. Carey 22:06
- “THE Word to the Wise” Rev. Grif Vautier October 28, 2018 20:35
- "Thorn in the Flesh" by: Pastor Kieth Benton Pastor Kieth Benton 26:08
- God Test The Hearts Of Those Who Build His House/Testimony Greorge R. Carey/Ray Cullison 30:53
- The Humility Factor In Building The House of God/Testimony Pastor George Carey/Ray Cullison 2nd Service Sep 30 2018 31:17
- Building The House of God With An Attitude of Gratitude/Testimony Rev.George Carey/Ray Cullison 29:45
- Building the house of God Requires: Resourcees, Devotion and Consecration/Testimony Rev George Carey/RayCullison 30:26
- Our Labor For The Lord Is Not In Vain/ Testimony Rev. GeorgeR Carey/Ray Cullison 31:29
9:00 am Contemporary
10:45 am Traditional
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 9 – 2p.m.
Wednesday – 9 – 2p.m.
Thursday – 9 – 2p.m.
Friday – 9 – 2p.m.